Zotter Chocolate 72% Ghana Labooko
With fine cocoa from Africa
- € 3,69 (€ 5,27 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 10% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 4 items in stock
Delivery on Friday, 10 July: Order today until 13:30.
In order to guarantee freshness and high quality of our products, orders placed before the end of September will be sent in a isothermal packaging. The additional cost for isothermal packaging amounts to € 4,90.
Our Services at Genuss Region Online Shop International
- Free delivery to Austria from € 47,90 *
- Delivery with Post.at Parcel or UPS Express
- Place your order today before 13:30 and receive your package in 1 business days (Post.at Parcel, only valid for in-stock products)
- Free Returns
- Cash on Delivery, Cash in Advance, Klarna Pay Now, Klarna Debit, Klarna Pay Later
72% Ghana Labooko
- Extraordinary! The amelonado cocoa bean from Ghana is a bean that emits its delicious scent as early as the roasting process. This cocoa has a very intense chocolatey flavour with mild notes of cream and fruit. It’s an outstanding cocoa variety with a very short conching time. Enjoy this single origin chocolate with 72% cocoa power – delicious proof that there is exceptional cocoa to be had in Africa.
- Fragrance notes: a mixture of liquorice, nutty praline and spices, mild notes of fruit (cherries, lime)
- Taste notes: intense chocolatey, notes of cream, biscuit and liquorice, mild notes of fruit (cherries, lemons, grapefruit), fruity and subtly astringent echoes of grapefruit
- Conching time: 12 hours