Zotter ChocolateLabooko "72% Peru Malingas Special"
Original chocolate with cocoa beans from Peru
- € 3,59 (€ 5,13 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 10% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Friday, 19 October: Order today until 12:30.
Choose wish list:
Create a new wish list:
Item no.: ZSM-20558, Content: 70 g
Our Services at Genuss Region Online Shop International
- Free Delivery to Austria from € 47,90
- Delivery with Post.at Parcel or UPS Express
- Place your order today before 12:30 and receive your package in 1 business days (Post.at Parcel, only valid for in-stock products)
- Free Returns
- Pay conveniently with Cash on Delivery, Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club), Paypal, Cash in Advance, Direct Debit, Invoice, Instant Bank Transfer or Amazon Pay
- From a very rare and ancient cocoa variety
- Dark chocolate 72%
- From certified organic agriculture
In the Piura Valley in Peru around the village of Malingas grows a very rare variety of cocoa, which is clearly related to the Arriba cocoa from Ecuador. This cocoa is mild in taste and has a fruity aroma. The scent of red berries, lemon and passion fruit give this table a unique touch. This very old and rare variety was transformed into pure single-village chocolate.
Aromas: Red fruits, red berries, citrus fruits (including lemons, grapefruit), sweet spices
Flavours: Toasted white bread, roasted nuts, notes of liquorice and marzipan, earthy forest notes, caramel, red berries, passion fruit, citrus fruit and with light spicy and citrus fruit notes
Questions & Answers about Zotter Chocolate Labooko "72% Peru Malingas Special"
Genuss Region International shopping highlights
Free Delivery to Austria from € 47,90
24 hour shipping
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology