Zotter ChocolateLabooko "72% Brazil"
Dark chocolate 72%
- € 3,59 (€ 5,13 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 10% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 8 items in stock
Delivery on Friday, 19 October: Order today until 12:30.
Choose wish list:
Create a new wish list:
Item no.: ZSM-20559, Content: 70 g
Our Services at Genuss Region Online Shop International
- Free Delivery to Austria from € 47,90
- Delivery with Post.at Parcel or UPS Express
- Place your order today before 12:30 and receive your package in 1 business days (Post.at Parcel, only valid for in-stock products)
- Free Returns
- Pay conveniently with Cash on Delivery, Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club), Paypal, Cash in Advance, Direct Debit, Invoice, Instant Bank Transfer or Amazon Pay
- Rich in scents and flavours
- Conching time: 11 hours
- From certified organic agriculture
The idea for this fine chocolate came from Julia Zotter, as she lived for a whole summer with a cocoa farming family in Pará. There she gained valuable knowledge about the fermentation of cocoa. This fruity original chocolate with fine cocoa is rich in scents and flavours.
Aroma flavours: Sweet Christmassy notes of gingerbread and Dominosteinen, dried fruit (cherries, plums, apricots, papayas)
Flavours: Sweet and mild, caramelised almonds, subtle notes of flowers, toffee and cream (floral marzipan), fruit finish with notes of cherries, red berries and citrus fruits
Note: Because there is no separate production line for lactose-free products, traces of milk may be present due to production.
Questions & Answers about Zotter Chocolate Labooko "72% Brazil"
Genuss Region International shopping highlights
Free Delivery to Austria from € 47,90
24 hour shipping
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology