Zotter Chocolate Drinking-Chocolate Variety for Kids
Organic & Fair Trade
- € 6,49 (€ 5,90 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 10% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 4 items in stock
Delivery on Thursday, 20 February: Order before Wednesday at 13:30.
Our Services at Genuss Region Online Shop International
- Free delivery to Austria from € 47,90 *
- Delivery with Post.at Parcel or UPS Express
- Place your order before Wednesday 13:30 and receive your package in 1 business day (Post.at Parcel, only valid for in-stock products)
- Free Returns
- Cash on Delivery, Cash in Advance, Klarna Pay Now, Klarna Debit, Klarna Pay Later
Mmm! Magically Yummy Drinking Chocolates:
- Cinnamon Banana
- Mango Lassi
- Milk Cocoa
- White Vanilla
One bar per variety.
Preparation: Hip or classic?
- Drinking Chocolate may be enjoyed as you please – whether shaken or stirred, the adventure factor is guaranteed!
- Trendy and hip: the fast variation for the generation that wants to have fun: Fill the Zotter Special Shaker (beware! – a normal shaker does not work!) with 0.2 l hot milk, drop the drinking chocolate bar into it, shake to your heart’s content and the drink is ready!
- This is the decelerated variation for gourmets and slow food activists who take their time and appreciate ritual.
- First of all heat 0.2 or 0.3 l milk according to taste and allow it to froth. Now let the Drinking Chocolate bar bathe in the milk for 1-2 minutes and then whisk. Now let the drink rest for another 1-2 minutes so the aromas may unfold themselves. Whisk once again and enjoy! Two methods of preparation – one target: An experience of taste which your palate will remember for a long time.
Ingredients: raw cane sugar °, cocoa butter °, full cream milk powder °, cocoa mass °, skimmed milk powder °, dried banana °, dried mango°, almonds °, honey caramel crisps ° (cane sugar ° & glucose syrup ° & Butter ° & Honey °), skim milk yogurt powder °, whole cane sugar °, emulsifier: soy lecithin °, locust bean °, vanilla pods °, cinnamon °, salt, sweet whey powder °, lemon powder °, rose petals °
May contain traces of nuts, peanuts and sesame.
|Nutritional Values||100 g|
|hereof: saturated fatty acids||23|
|of which sugars||46|