Tement Winery Temento Green Southern Styrian Quality Wine

Fruity, cheerful and refreshing wine

This item is no longer being offered by the manufacturer
  • Dewy grass notes
  • Wonderfully fresh on the palate
  • Goes well with appetizers and vegetables

Description

The name Temento stands for fruity, cheerful and refreshing wines by the Tement vineyard. For a high quality, uncomplicated drinking experience. The Temento Green now includes 90% Sauvignon Blanc grapes, the best quality yet. The remaining 10% of the grapes are made up of other Styrian white wine grape varieties.

The very lively wine has notes of dewy grass, citrus peels and white asparagus. It tastes very similar to a Sauvignon Blanc, especially with notes of white currant and grapefruit. On the palate it is wonderfully fresh, clear and juicy. Every sip demands another, and the slight alcohol content easily allows a second glass. Ideal for the terrace, with delicate appetizers and vegetable variations.

Product Features: Alcoholic

More information

Included allergens: sulfites

Alcohol: 11.0% vol.
Residual sugar 3.0 g / l

Taste: dry

Tement Winery

English reviews written for Temento Green Southern Styrian Quality Wine