Qualitätsfleischerei Feiertag BIO Frankfurter - 1 pair
The classic in gourmet quality
- Selected Styrian organic quality
- Master class sausages
- Great with mustard and horseradish as a snack
- € 1,99 (€ 1,66 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 10% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 4 items in stock
Delivery on Friday, 07 August: Order before Thursday at 13:30.
In order to guarantee freshness and high quality of our products, orders placed before the end of September will be sent in a isothermal packaging. The additional cost for isothermal packaging amounts to € 4,90.
Our Services at Genuss Region Online Shop International
- Free delivery to Austria from € 47,90 *
- Delivery with Post.at Parcel or UPS Express
- Place your order before Thursday 13:30 and receive your package in 1 business day (Post.at Parcel, only valid for in-stock products)
- Free Returns
- Cash on Delivery, Cash in Advance, Klarna Pay Now, Klarna Debit, Klarna Pay Later
The basis of this BIO Frankfurter is the best, lean and tendon-free beef and pork from Styrian organic farmers. In combination with traditional craftsmanship and mild organic spices, the crispy sausage of the master class results. The sausages are particularly popular with the little "connoisseurs".
Serving suggestion: With mustard and horseradish as a snack or in a stew as lunch. For grilling, roasting or cooking, there are no limits to the variety of options when preparing. Attention when cooking: Let Frankfurter steep in hot water for about 8 minutes. (don't fry)
|Cachet:||EU Organic Seal|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy Content / Calories||1118 / 267 Kilojoules / Kilocalories|
|from Saturated Fatty Acids||10 g|
|from Sugar||0,2 g|