- Smoked with beechwood for a unique flavour
- Matured with a juniper berry marinade
- € 8,49 (€ 2,12 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 10% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 2 items in stock
Delivery on Tuesday, 22 September: Order before Monday at 13:30.
In order to guarantee freshness and high quality of our products, orders placed before the end of September will be sent in a isothermal packaging. The additional cost for isothermal packaging amounts to € 4,90.
Our Services at Genuss Region Online Shop International
- Free delivery to Austria from € 47,90 *
- Delivery with Post.at Parcel or UPS Express
- Receive your package in 1 business day (Post.at Parcel, only valid for in-stock products)
- Free Returns
- Cash on Delivery
- Cash in Advance
The ham was marinated in a juniper berry marinade with nitrite. Beechwood is responsible for the extraordinary smokey flavour. Finally, the meat has been scalded.
|Cachet:||Goodies from the Farm|
- Juniper Salt Brine for Curing
- Nitrate Curing Salt (Cons. E250)
Allergen information: contains mustard
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy Content / Calories||788,8 / 188,4 Kilojoules / Kilocalories|
|from Saturated Fatty Acids||5,5 g|
|from Sugar||0,9 g|
Questions & Answers about Jaga's Steirerei Cooked Ham - Easter Ham
| || ||15||(65%)|
| || ||3||(13%)|
| || ||4||(17%)|
| || ||1||(4%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 13 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available