Recipes: Great Hearty Meals from the Genussregionen
This time we have some hearty and delicious recipes from the Genussregionen for you.
Paprika lamb and cabbage soup
- 1250 ml lamb soup
- 700 g white cabbage, chopped small
- 400 g of lamb from the shoulder, diced
- 125 ml of vinegar water
- 125 ml white wine
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- 2 onions, finely diced
- 2 potatoes, diced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon paprika powder, sweet
- 1 pinch of cumin, ground
- ½ chilli pepper
- Fry the lamb in a hot pan of oil.
- Add onion and garlic and leave to soak for a few minutes.
- Then stir in the paprika and quench with wine.
- Simmer for a few minutes before filling up with the lamb soup.
- Now add the remaining spices and simmer for about half an hour.
- Then add the cabbage and potatoes and continue to simmer until the potatoes are soft.
- Garnish the finished soup with a tablespoon of sour cream and thyme - serve and enjoy.
- 120 g of Gailtaler bacon
- 100 g Gailtaler Alpine cheese
- 3 pieces of boiled potatoes
- Polenta or brown bread slices
- If you want polenta as a side dish, cook it up.
- Cut the bacon into thin strips and fry in a heavy pan with no grease over medium heat.
- In the meantime, cut the boiled potatoes, then place in the pan and fry briefly.
- Now cover everything with half-finger-thick slices of Alpine cheese, salt and pepper.
- As soon as the cheese begins to melt, place the dish in portions on polenta or alternatively on slices of black bread and enjoy immediately.
Bohnen-Brein mit Käferbohnensalat
- 200 g of runner beans
- 100 g buckwheat
- 50 g of lard
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 small onion
- Styrian pumpkin seed oil
- Bay leaf
- Soak the beans overnight and then boil gently in salted water, collecting the cooking water.
- Marinate the cooled beans with vinegar and pumpkin seed oil and salt and pepper as a salad.
- Melt the lard in a pan and roast the diced onion, dust with flour and brown. Then add the bean water.
- Add the buckwheat, salt, pepper and bay leaves and simmer over low heat while stirring them several times for one hour.
- Serve and enjoy together with the bean salad.
- From the best pork
- It also tastes great with Gulasch juice
- Particularly popular with children
This product is currently out of stock!5.0 (1)
- 250 ml, 500 ml
€ 8,99 - € 15,29
- Harmonious and pure
- Walnut fragrance
- 10 Years of Awards
In stock4.9 (17)
- 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 750 ml, 1.000 ml
- No chemical additives
- Contains valuable linoleic acid
- Refine your food
In stock5.0 (18)
- Gently processed
- Made from high quality pumpkin seeds
- Won several awards
In stock5.0 (6)