Steirerkraft Pumpkin Seeds for Baking
Refine your bread or other delicious dishes
- Ideal for your pumpkin seed bread
- 100% from Austria
- Versatile use
- € 11,99 (€ 1,20 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 10% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Tuesday, 14 April: Order today until 13:00.
Our Services at Genuss Region Online Shop International
- Free delivery to Austria from € 47,90 *
- Delivery with Post.at Parcel or UPS Express
- Place your order today before 13:00 and receive your package in 1 business days (Post.at Parcel, only valid for in-stock products)
- Free Returns
- Cash on Delivery, Cash in Advance, Klarna Pay Now, Klarna Debit, Klarna Pay Later
These fine dark kernels are ideal for baking bread or other high-quality dishes.
Note on packaging: Steirerkraft is now switching to environmentally friendly packaging, so it may be that you receive the item with the expiring product packaging when you order. The content is still a fresh Steirerkraft product.
Recipe for pumpkin seed sticks
- 200 g butter
- 100 g icing sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 300 g plain flour
- 2 egg yolks
- Egg white (for brushing)
- Styrian pumpkin seeds chopped
- Fullness: 100 g Nutella or another hazelnut cream
- 50 g butter
- 2 tbsp rum
Enough for 2 baking trays (60 minutes)
1. Cut butter into pieces, mix with half the flour and make a smooth dough with the remaining ingredients. Let cool for about 1/2 hour.
2. Roll out the dough 2 mm thick, cut strips 1 cm wide and 4 cm long. Brush the divided dough sheet with egg white and sprinkle chopped with Steirerkraft pumpkin seeds. Place the strips on the baking sheet with a pallet. Do not bake too light in about 15 minutes at 170 ° C.
3. For the filling, stir the butter until frothy, add Nutella and the rum and stir. Pour the mass into a freezer bag, cut a tiny opening at the bottom. Place half of the sticks close to each other and decorate with delicate strips. Now cut the opening larger, sprinkle each fillet with an unadorned stick. Carefully place a decorated stick on top. Layer in a can and refrigerate.
You can add a few tablespoons of grated pumpkin seeds to the filling.